Georgia and Florida Car Accident Attorney
If you were involved in a car accident that was the result of another’s negligence in Atlanta, Sarasota, or Bradenton, it is crucial to hire an attorney who understands how to aggressively and skillfully represent you and obtain the compensation you deserve. Did you sustain injuries? Was your car damaged? Totaled?
The Lee Firm will collect and examine all the applicable evidence available as we build your case.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
One of the most common causes of car accidents is distracted driving. Distracted driving occurs when a driver does not focus all of their attention on the act of driving. Distracted driving includes:
- Eating or drinking while driving
- Sending or reading a text or otherwise playing with the phone
- Reaching down to pick up a CD or other item
- Fumbling around with the GPS device
- Looking in the mirror and combing one’s hair or applying makeup
- Turning around to look at the back seat to see how the baby is doing
- Any other behavior that takes away one’s full concentration
Contact the Lee Firm for a Complimentary Consultation
The Lee Firm will pursue the highest amount of compensatory damages available. The great majority of cases are settled with the insurance company out of court. There are no legal fees unless we win or settle your case. Contact The Lee Firm for a complimentary consultation in Atlanta and Florida.