The Lee Firm – Serving Clients in Georgia and Florida
$5 million +
Recovered For Our Clients
Years as Prosecutor
At the Lee Firm it is our honor and privilege to aggressively represent clients who have been injured or harmed by the illegal, reckless, and/or negligent actions of others. In so doing we pursue justice for the injured party. We believe that every wrongdoer should be held accountable for their egregious, harmful actions – whether an individual, company, property owner, medical professional or another party.
At The Lee Firm we represent clients in personal injury matters, including the following areas:
- Negligent Security – property owners have a duty to keep guests and patrons safe. When there is a lack of security resulting in injury to a guest or tenant, the property owner is liable.
- Medical Malpractice – medical professionals have a duty to abide by the standard of care and follow the appropriate protocols when treating patients. When they violate these standards, resulting in injury to the patient, a viable medical malpractice case may ensue.
- Car accidents – drivers have a duty to drive in accordance with the rules of the road. When they drive in a negligent manner and an accident results, the injured party may pursue compensation.
- Trucking accidents – commercial truck drivers are held to a higher standard and must be held accountable when they fail to do so.
- Slip and fall – serious injuries can result when individuals slip and fall on a greasy, wet, slippery or defective floor. Property owners are responsible for their actions.
The Lee Firm Represents Personal Injury Clients in Georgia and Florida. We fastidiously build every case from the bottom up and give every case our personal attention. We are available to take your calls and keep you apprised of the developments of your case. Personal injury cases are accepted on a consignment basis and there are no up-front fees involved. Please contact The Lee Firm for a complimentary consultation.
“You Call, We Answer!”