NO COST UNTIL YOU WIN
Some Tips to Make a Stronger Case
1. Never talk to the insurance company’s claims adjuster.
2. Do not provide anything to the insurance company.
3. Never admit any wrongdoing.
4. Take photos of the damage, if you can.
5. Take note of witnesses around.
6. Look around for surveillance cameras and make note of them.
7. If you are injured, go to the Emergency Room.
8. Follow your prescribed medical treatment plan.
9. Be careful of your postings on social media (in fact shut it down to avoid the temptation).
10. Call us immediately!
We understand the impact of the untimely death of a loved one. Families are torn apart, children can’t understand and financial ruin becomes a reality. When the death of your loved one is caused by the conduct of others, it makes the pain exponentially worse. Death caused by the negligence, reckless or intentional acts of another is wrong. And we want to help you hold those responsible accountable. If your loved one’s death is caused by conduct of another, we will see that your rights are enforced and that your family is made as whole as possible. The way that the legal system provides for this process of being made whole is by financial compensation. While there is no amount of money that can bring back your loved one, we will see that you receive the maximum financial compensation that you and your family deserves.