Your life is in jeopardy and your liberty is at stake. Being accused of a crime is one of the most frightening things that an individual can experience. Whether it is a misdemeanor offense or a felony punishable by death, your life will be forever changed if you get convicted. While the law presumes you to be innocent, the Lee Firm, LLC will not just rely on that presumption as a defense. We will aggressively represent you by seeking to prove your innocence.
Your Liberty and Your Time is the State’s Currency
You are charged and the Prosecutor has reviewed the file. Now the Prosecutor wants to make an offer. The offer won’t revolve around money like a civil case. Money is not the currency. Your time and liberty is the currency. How much freedom will you be willing to give up to make the case go away? Sometimes the answer to that is none. Other times the answer to that is more complicated. That’s why you need the aggressive representation from a former Chief Senior Assistant District Attorney and Assistant State Attorney, Attorney DeMone Lee.
Our Strategy – Prove Your Innocence
The Lee Firm will seek to prove your innocence. How can that be done? Here is how:
Charges Will We Aggressively Defend You Against
• All Varieties of misdemeanor offenses
• Theft (all varieties)
• Aggravated Assault/Battery
• Car Hijacking
• Armed Robbery
• Possession of Drugs
• Possession of Drugs with Intent
• Drug Trafficking
• Drug Offenses
• Other Serious Felony Cases
11 Things That You Should and Should Not Do When Confronted by Law Enforcement
1. Let the officer know that you are invoking your right to remain silent.
2. Let the officer know that any questions that he has must go through your attorney (just give the officer my name, Attorney DeMone Lee).
3. Do NOT be hostile towards the officer.
4. Call us as soon as possible!
5. Do NOT under any circumstances volunteer to speak to the officer (even if the officer attempts to make it seem like you are not a suspect).
6. Do NOT disclose your cell phone numbers to officers.
7. Do NOT talk about your case with any inmates at jail.
8. Do NOT talk about your case on the telephone at the jail.
9. Do NOT talk about your case on the video phone at the jail.
10. Do NOT post ANYTHING on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat or any other social media forum.
11. Cooperate fully with your attorney, giving all information requested.
We offer reasonable payment plans and accept all major forms of credit cards. We will work with you. Do not let your financial situation keep you from getting the criminal defense that you deserve.