Never Go It Alone!
Car accidents are horrible. They are inconvenient and costly. In certain circumstances they can be life threatening. Hospital bills, orthopedic doctor bills, chiropractor bills, pain and suffering and the lost opportunities as a result are all damages, among other damages, that you must be compensated for. Unfortunately, insurance companies do not altruistically just hand over money to make you whole. They must know early on that you have the ability to aggressively push the case all the way to a jury of your peers. This is why you need to call The Lee Firm as soon as possible.
Considering all of the possibilities, give us a call to decide your options. Our prices are competitive and you can rest assured that by not calling us and going it alone may very well prove to be more expensive. Do not just pay the ticket and accept a conviction on your permanent criminal history and driving record. Call Us!
Traffic Ticket Convictions Cost
Here’s the full list of how much common ticket convictions will boost auto premiums, on average, as determined by Insurance.com:
1. Reckless driving: 22 percent
2. DUI first offense: 19 percent
3. Driving without a license or permit: 18 percent
4. Careless driving: 16 percent
5. Speeding 30 mph over the limit: 15 percent
6. Failure to stop: 15 percent
7. Improper turn: 14 percent
8. Improper passing: 14 percent
9. Following too close/tailgating: 13 percent
10. Speeding 15 to 29 mph over limit: 12 percent
11. Speeding 1 to 14 mph over limit: 11 percent
12. Failure to yield: 9 percent
13. No car insurance: 6 percent
14. Seat belt infractions: 3 percent
NO COST UNTIL YOU WIN!!!
Car Accident?…You Call, We Answer!